Walking in an Americana Winter Wonderland

12.04.2010

Thursday night, my good friend Owen and I took a walk around the Americana Manhasset, located on Long Island's North Shore. Walking around the Americana is one of our favorite past times, as we both love to admire the work that goes into the displays, and make wish lists of everything we love at stores such as Hermes. It is such an aesthetically appealing and amazing place, even if you don't shop, its just so nice to take it all in.
Every holiday I say I'm going to go around and take shots of the holiday lights and displays but never get around to it. This year, I have made it my mission to do so. Here are a few shots:

 Michael Kors


Tory Burch

Hermes ashtray that Owen wants
 Hermes

  
 Owen hands down is my most fabulous and fashionable friend. TDF.

 Tiffany & Co.

 Ralph Lauren
Owen always leave me at this point because I am obsessed with RL kids and talk about dressing my kids in RL. That red/plaid outfit is so adorable for my future little daughter.

 Running away


  



 Oscar de la Renta

 Louis Vuitton




 St. John


No comments :

Post a Comment