Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice at Home

12.06.2010

Nothing makes me happier then the holiday menu from Starbucks. I feel like its the unofficial start to the holiday season...and winter. I always pick a new beverage as my favorite, and it started out as the Gingerbread Latte, but quickly became the Caramel Apple Spice (I drank it 5 days in a row....).

On day 5, as I sipped my beverage, I couldn't help but think two things:
1.This is $3.65 of warmed apple juice
2.I could make this at home and save the aforementioned $3.65

So I got to thinking, and voila!

Caramel Apple Spice:
Ingredients:
Apple Juice
Cinnamon syrup (can purchase at Starbucks) or Cinnamon stick/ powder (I used a cinnamon stick)
Whip cream
Caramel Syrup
  • Warm (not boil!) the apple juice, either by stove top or microwave, and the cinnamon (syrup, stick, or powder)to go cup
  • Pour into favorite mug to enjoy at home or tumbler/ disposable to go cup
  • Top with whip cream and caramel
  • Save $3.65 and Enjoy!

Clearly I got a little whip cream happy, but that's it!

    3 comments :