Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation at Kohl's

9.25.2013


I don't think Kohl's gets enough credit for their designer collections because they are good, and their latest one is no different: Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation.

If it's one thing I think we've all agreed on in the past, it's that Paris is always a good idea, and when it comes to fashion, the same holds true. Known for her chic, feminine designs, and for "blending the energy of Manhattan with the elegance of Paris," Catherine Malandrino combines all of these elements to create a completely wearable and affordable collection for Kohls.

There are a lot of really great pieces in this collection, but I think the ultimate pièce de résistance (sorry, I just could not resist!) would have to be the mesh back Eiffel tower dress. Typically, I don't buy items unless I know when and wear I will wear it, but even if it means making an occasion to wear it, I absolutely love and want that dress. 


All images via Kohl's. Shop the collection now here, and in stores September 27th. 

No comments :

Post a Comment