Spring Fever

1.31.2012

SALLY HANSEN smooth and perfect nail polish in 'sea', AMERICAN EAGLE faded chambray shirt, OLD NAVY tote ,  GAP broken in straight khakis, DKNY rose gold watch 

In scrolling through my Facebook timeline today, my friends status couldn't describe the weather today any better: "Last day of January feels like the first day of spring." With this winter being exceptionally mild, with only ONE snow day, its hard for me to not be thinking ahead to spring and spring purchases. 


How is the weather where you are? Are you looking to spring and spring shopping just yet?


3 comments :

  1. AZ always has warm winters- January is the nicest month if you ask me! So I totally get the whole spring dressing come early thing. I really love the colored jeans, I had no luck finding a pair last year, so this season it's my mission! Love the Old Navy tote too! It's like Celine but 90 times cheaper :) 

    Have a great day missy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally ready for spring, mild winter or not.
    seafoam green, colorblocking... I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have major spring fever too :)

    ReplyDelete