Makes Scents

1.23.2012


When it comes to perfume, I am extremely picky. I often get sick from them, so when I find a scent I love, I stick to it. Forever. These are my tried and true perfume favorites: 

Moonlight Path is my absolute favorite scent from B&BW. I wear it everyday since its nice and light and in no way overpowering.

I call this my "feeling sassy" perfume. It is very sexy, but then again, it is Gucci! I love the blend of spicy and feminine, floral notes. 

This is my special occasions perfume. When I first started working at Nordstrom, I was helping a SA from fragrance wrap gifts and she was wearing Flowerbomb. It literally stopped me in my tracks, it smelled so heavenly. We bonded over the fragrance and the UK (her home) and before my shift was over, she brought me a generous amount of samples. It's been a love affair ever since.

This one is very near and dear to my heart. When I need a bit of a confidence boost or a pick me up, I wear it and imagine Diane von Furstenberg giving me some of her words of wisdom


What are your favorite scents? Light and floral? Strong and Musky?

3 comments :

  1. I feel the same way about Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb- it just pulls you in! Plus, I love how it can work for many different occasions. And now you have me wanting Moonlight Path- I love switching up my everyday scents :)

    But my all-time favorite perfume has to be Marc Jacobs' Lola. I bought it at the duty free in Germany and then wore it throughout Italy. So now whenever I spritz some on, I'm taken back to one of the best summers of my life... I even have a roller ball that I carry around with me... not that I'm obsessed or anything :) :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like "fresh" and sometimes "warm" scents.  My usual is an Aveda scent, #6 I think.  But my other faves are Coco Chanel Mademoiselle and Prada Candy.  There is a perfume from Fresh called citrus something, and I love that in summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been "scent free" aside from lotion/ shampoo for a long time, due to the kids I work with and my mother in law's migraines etc. I used to wear Sensi, and I loved it. I can't remember who its by though!

    ReplyDelete