Music Monday: January

1.09.2012

You all know that I absolutely love fashion, food, and travel. But one of my biggest loves in life is music! So once a month, I will be doing my take on "Music Monday". From playlist, to artist or songs that I can't get enough of, I will be sharing them with you. Make sure you check out (and like!) my Facebook page, as I will be posting a song/video for Music Monday every week.  

As much as I try, I just can't workout unless I have music. A great playlist is as mandatory to me as sneakers are. Since its January, when many place an emphasis on exercise and getting fit,  I figured I would post a few of my favorite songs from my workout playlist. These songs get me moving, keep me motivated, and ensure that I finish my workout feeling strong. 

Ghosts N Stuff- Deadmau5

Animal (Punks Jump Up Remix)-Mike Snow

Beat Goes On-Madonna

Wolfgang Gartner (featuring Will.I.am)-Forever

Circus-Britney Spears

Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5


When I think I'm going to pass out:
I Gotta Get Thru This-Daniel Bedingfield

And when I'm ready to cool down:
Breath-Télépopmusik



What's on your workout playlist? 

3 comments :

  1. nice playlist :)
    sammiefromfashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song list.  Right now on my playlist I have Calvin Harris' Weekend, David Guetta w/ Jennifer Hudson, Skillrex Cinema and lots of other up beat songs - I need it to keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- I have a lot of new songs to check out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete