Music Monday: February

2.13.2012


With tomorrow being Valentine's Day, I figured I would share all my favorite love songs for this months Music Monday! And by "my favorite love songs," I simply mean any song with the word "love" in it that I well, love! What are your favorite "love" songs?
 Llove (feat. Haley)
Kaskade

Love Foolosophy
Jamiroquai

Love is a Battlefield
Pat Benatar

My Love (featuring TI)
Justin Timberlake

This Love
Maroon 5

LoveGame
Lady Gaga

Sweet Love
Kaskade

Magic Love
Bent

Is This Love
Bob Marley

LoveStoned/I Think She Knows
Justin Timberlake

4 comments :

  1. Can you say "Great minds think alike"!  Hope you had a fab weekend!  :)  Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2.  so, so many of the same favorites, girl! i was looking for valentine's day cards today and found one that just said "love is..." on the outside, and "...a battlefield." on the inside. i CRACKED up!

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your playlists! Especially since we have similar taste in music (surprise, surprise!) I always know that I'm going to like your recommendations. Love the Starbucks cup too! I have yet to buy a hot latte (I'm back to iced..it's been very warm in AZ) but I might have to run out tomorrow for one, just so I can have the cup haha

    And my favorite love song is Jem's 'Maybe I'm Amazed'. It reminds me of Ryan & Marissa from the OC...the ultimate TV couple if you ask me :) 

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what about that disco song, "oooh love to love you baby..."

    ReplyDelete