New Beauty Buys

2.16.2012


MAC: Fix+, Hozwat eyeshadow from the Iris Apfel collection, Love Nectar lustreglassAVEDA anti-humectant pomade, ESSIE Winter 2011 Collection 4 Piece Mini (purchased here),  SMASHBOX powder and primer

I have been on quite the beauty buying binge lately. I figured with the new year (it's still new, right?) there was no better time to stock up on some new products.

Some of the above are tried and true products that I have been using for years (like MAC Fix+ and Love Nectar, Smashbox primer) and some are new that I have no idea how I lived with out. One such product is Aveda's anti humectant pomade. The combination of this pomade and my keratin treatments, its hard to believe that I don't chemically straighten my hair any more. The pomade does wonders at keeping  hair straight. 

I wish I could say my beauty binge was over, but I have been planning a trip to MAC all week to check out the "Shop, Cook" collection and NARS just came out with a new tinted moisturizer. See, no end in sight.

BTW: In case you didn't see or hear about it, the FDA published a list of 400 lipsticks that contain lead. You can check them all out here. Since the study was conducted in 2010, I hope some necessary changes have been made...

No comments :

Post a Comment