Missoni for Target

8.19.2011

Not since the Alexander McQueen McQ collection in 2009, have I been SO FREAKING EXCITED for a Target collaboration. I mean its freaking Missoni! (Yes I said freaking twice in one paragraph. That excited) AHHHHHH!!!

This collection has EVERYTHING! Clothes, shoes, accessories, bedding, home goods, and then some.  Thankfully, my birthday is the following day since I want it ALL!!! :)

Here are my favorites:




(Check out the entire lookbook (and prices) if you haven't already!!)

6 comments :

  1. Me too!!! Cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! DJASJDASJDASJ Seriously the excitement is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i ask myself ... why don't i live in the us... blah i would love to get that first poncho kinda thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAHHHH I KNOW!! I'm freaking out!! WHY isn't it September yet?!?!?!

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete