New Season,New Digs.

3.20.2013

It's officially the first day of Spring and I couldn't be happier! While it may be some time before things warm up, the start of Spring means that warm weather is on it's way!

As I come out of hibernation/winter cabin fever, I can't help but be excited for all my favorite things about Spring: from leisurely strolls around the city, going to the farmers market, seeing the flowers in full bloom, waking up to the birds chirping (and the odd woodpecker that likes to get an early start some mornings...) I really could go on and on.

(The start of Spring also means Summer is that much closer, but, one season at a time!)

While I look forward to Spring activities a great deal, I also really look forward to shopping and dressing for the season as well. Away go the bulky winter coats and boots and out come lighter layers and colors. What's on my shopping list? Everything from the classics to pieces that will wear well now and into summer. 

crop top Mossimo | trench Merona | bag Dooney and Bourke | flats Zara | shorts Joe Fresh for JCP

What are you most excited to do and wear this Spring?

6 comments :

  1. Your new design is gorgeous! I definitely need a trench for the rainy weather that's sure to start soon. Oh and I'm totally all for crop tops- if you have the guts to pull them off, I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I'm sure the rain will come the minute the cold finally dissipates. I just can't with this weather.

      Delete
  2. A) Love the new look lady! And B) A trench for spring is a MUST. I wear my constantly and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your trench! Then again, I love basically everything at Banana Republic.

      Delete
  3. I love the pieces you picked out! A trench is definitely an essential for Spring. I seriously am sooo ready for it to feel like Spring. I've been doing a little (too much) shopping!


    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I keep picking things up like "I will be able to wear this...eventually."

      Delete