Hola!/Monday Mantra

7.29.2013


And I'm back. Blogging (most social media for that matter,) has had to take a bit of a backseat in the last few weeks. Sucks, but hey, sometimes it's the reality of life. I'm just glad to be getting back into the swing of things (and catching up as well)!

Summer has been good to me so far: Catching up with friends and family, keeping busy, listening to "Atmosphere," "Blurred Lines," and "Get Lucky," on repeat, and new dance classes. There was a small incident involving slicing my finger open on a seltzer bottle, but the now 1-inch scar is healing, so I'm over it. (This is why I need a Sodastream!) I just can't believe that August is in a few days and that summer is quickly coming to an end. Truly, where does the time go?!

I love the above quote so much because I am a dreamer through and through, and if it's one thing I love about summer, it's that it feels like it's endless, and like anything is possible. I've definitely realized how important some of my dreams are in the last few weeks, and why it is essential for me to act on them now. No matter how difficult it may seem, and while it may change daily, I never want to quit my day dream. 

4 comments :

  1. Ok, I'm OBSESSED with Blurred Lines as of this past weekend. My roommates were shocked I'd never heard it before...I don't know where I've been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always late in hearing current music so no worries. i can't tell you how many times I skipped over it on Pandora before I finally gave it a listen.

      Delete
  2. Love that unicorn picture! Get Lucky and Blurred Lines are my jammmms! Haha what's Atmosphere? Googling as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't think I can get sick of Blurred Lines. And Atmosphere is by m'fave Kaskade! Such a good track.

      Delete