Hair Inspo

2.15.2013

As much as I want to shop for spring, the inspiration to do so just isn't there yet. Trust me, I've tried-the snow on the ground (and more on the way) is definitely a bit of a deterrent. But I am feeling a change. Since a wardrobe "refresh" may not be happening right now, I've decided to shift that focus to my hair instead. 

My hair is something I barely ever change, because I can never decide what it is exactly I want to do or what sort of look I am going for. This time around I feel a bit more inspired and while I am still not 100% sure on everything, I am almost certain I want to go lighter with the warmer months on their way...eventually. Of course Pinterest has been a great help in narrowing down potential styles, because truthfully, what isn't Pinterest useful for nowadays? 


How do you go about a big hair change? 

6 comments :

  1. I'm probably one of the few who doesn't always get the urge to change my hair. I'm not a fan of short hair on myself, so I keep mine long. However, I'm always pondering whether I should color it or not. Then I decide it's not worth the damage. Us girls are so indecisive, aren't we?

    I really like the colors you chose on the bottom- a little bit of red or even a dark brown mixed in with black hair looks great! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that suggestion, a lot! And I totally agree about coloring/damage. One minute I'm ready with the peroxide, the next I'm like frantic and screaming that my hair will fall out. I mean... hahaha

      Delete
  2. I'm always mixing up my hair–my motto is it grows back, so why not! I actually just chopped 8 inches off of mine and I love it–and now I'm noticing so many friends/girls going short as well. I say go for it–I bet it would look awesome on you!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terrified but bored so may give it a try LOL!

      Delete
  3. I've had long hair for most of my life, but about two years ago I chopped it off to a bob. Then a few months after that, I went for a Halle Berry-esque pixie cut! Now, it's long again but I really enjoyed "going short" for a change. More recently, I've dyed my hair brown which is a pretty subtle change (my hair is black), but I really like it. Can't wait to see what you decide to do with your hair--those pinterest selections look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO brave! From a wimp like me I admire your courage to make such a big change! I will definitely share whatever i decide!

      Delete