Busy bee + Etsy

7.01.2011

Hey everyone!

Huge apologies for the lack of posts on le blog! My summer definitely took a turn that I didnt expect and ended up being way busier then I anticipated.

But more on that later :)

In the mean time, I'd like to share with you my bracelets in my brand new Etsy shop! 
You can visit the shop here:

And because I love you all, enter in FDL10 at checkout, for 10 percent off your purchase!! Also, any feedback would be great! 

Now its off to pack for the weekend. What do you all have planned for the long Independence weekend?? And if your Canadian, Happy Canada Day! And if you are from abroad, what are your weekend plans?
(I don't want to forget anyone!!) Wherever you are, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments :

  1. Oh I loooove the ones with the leather! Gorgeous Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bracelets!!!!

    ReplyDelete