Fashion's Night Out

9.11.2010


Last night was INSANITY! FNO most definitely grew in popularity since last year. All that I hoped to accomplish went right out the window when dealing with the insane people that came out for FNO.

My friend from HS messaged me on Facebook to meet up and I'm glad we did. We were both anti-Macy's as it was really just a hodgepodge of people, but were both starstruck when we found out Kimora Lee Simmons would be there. We went, lined up with the masses and awaited her arrival.

I'm so glad we did.

Kimora was the highlight of my nigh. She walked right by me (before her/Macy's security shoved me into a fixture). She smiled and gracefully, almost shyly said hi. She is everything I thought she would be. She was her usual crazy self, glamorous, and completely adoring of her fans. I lost count of how many times she said thank you to everyone for coming out. She was shocked! My friend and I attempted to get a picture with her but all the pushing and shoving was just not worth it. People were CRAZY! It became too hot and claustrophobic, so we left.

FNO was a slight bust for me. The city was way packed, and after being ditched by everyone and suffering one too many battle wounds, I called it quits by 9:15.

Diddy's bus


Joss Stone

J.Lo's Bentley. After waiting for approx. 15 minutes her car drove away and apparently she "had already left".


Michael Kors models

Here comes Kimora!!

Twittering?

Absolutely beautiful

Jellybeans from Jessica Simpson

No comments :

Post a Comment