NYFW Fall 2009: My new favorite designer, Tibi

2.20.2009

Video Fashion Daily has to be the most amazing thing in the world during Fashion Week. It has replaced my previous love Full Frontal Fashion on NYC TV, in bringing all the goings on of Fashion Week with runway shows, all the backstage hair and makeup tips and little tidbits from the designer as well as editors, buyers, and celebs.
I was just about to turn off the TV after the Badgley Mischka show last night, but Tibi caught my attention. I have always heard about Tibi, but never really focused on the collection like I do other collections. Theres nothing like VFD to change all of that! I AM NOW OBSESSED!! Every look was something I could see myself wearing and working easily into my wardrobe.

My favorite thing about Tibi has to be that there is something for everyone. From solids to prints, short dresses to long gowns, day to night. Everything is so wearable and versatile! I love anything that can be dressed up, or dressed down, and Tibi does all of that.  There wasn't one piece in the collection that I didn't love...I want ALL of it! Below of course, are my favorite looks from Tibi for Fall:


Photos from NY Mag.

No comments :

Post a Comment