My FNO (in photos)

9.09.2011

Missoni pop up
I know this is a super blurry shot, but this was the first instance of the evening when I was frozen with awe. Because that man in blue walking away is a man I have looked up to, and admired his work for YEARS. That is none other than the one and only, Bill Cunningham.  
(He was taking pictures outside of the line to get into Missoni)
Selita Ebanks at DVF


After leaving DVF, I couldn't help but run up and check out The High Line.  It was my first time there and it was honestly breathtaking. I must go back immediately, if not sooner.
overlooking the MPD from The High Line
outside DVF

8 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness!  Thanks for sharing all these pics of FNOnyc!!  LOVE the pic you got with DVF!!!  SO exciting!!  :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe how crazy Missoni was! Although DVF looked absolutely amazing :) :) give me a great wrap dress any day!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your black and white shots are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine too! I dont shoot enough in B&W, and they are always the shots I love the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could only wear one thing for the rest of my life, it would be a DVF wrap dress. 

    ReplyDelete