Flourless Nutella Brownies

1.09.2013

As much as I love brownies, I very rarely make them as I am the only "chocolate as a baked good" lover at home. I say that in quotes because cakes, cookies, and ice cream in chocolate form are not  popular, but bring in some chocolates from Lindt and watch them disappear before your eyes.


But Nutella brownies? That are flourless? There was no way I was passing up making these. Even if it meant I was the only one to eat them.



I've had this recipe from Kirbie's Cravings saved for quite some time now but just got around to trying it over the holidays. The batter is easy to whip up and these brownies take about 40 minutes start to finish. If that. The only thing I did differently was skipped on the sugar as I find Nutella incredibly sweet as is. For my first flourless/nut flour treat, I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out, especially that first "test bite" of them when they were still warm and fresh out of the oven. The best.

I think the "no chocolate as a baked good" crowd agrees as I noticed some were "missing." So much for not liking brownies, yeah?

6 comments :

  1. Holy moly...I have to make these for my roommate–she's obsessed with Nutella! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you had me at Nutella. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete