Wishes to Wander...

11.13.2012

"We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey.” 
print via

Lately, my need for travel has been at a considerable high. Whenever I see a plane, I can't help but wish that I too were on my way somewhere, as I watch it disappear over the horizon. There's nowhere in particular I want to go at the moment; I just have a great need to be and see somewhere else, somewhere new. Since travel is completely impractical for me at the moment, reading, dreaming, and pinning, will just have to suffice for now. Here are some of my favorite travel posts from around the web:

2 comments :

  1. I wishing for some travel right now too! Paris tops my wish list. Love your blog, now following :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris would be amazing right now! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete