Hibernation Season.

11.08.2012

The Nor'easter that hit yesterday was supposed to bring rain and high winds. Instead, it brought snow. Half a foot of it. Totally unexpected, but I will always welcome a snowfall (granted I don't have to trek in it,) especially when it is the first one of the season. Since I am always cold (currently using a heating pad as a foot warmer...) I love nothing more than chunky knits and fleece blankets to keep warm during the colder months. 
(clockwise) High/low knit sweater: Target (Mossimo), Fleece lined leggings (the warmth!): Armani Exchange, Cozy critter socks (an essential novelty for this time of year.): Old Navy, Monogram blanket (a cozy, personal touch.): Pottery Barn, Slippers: Minnetonka

The items on this list I am most excited about? Everything. I play no favorites.

2 comments :

  1. Very cute and cozy -- and I agree, snow is lovely as long as I can stay indoors!

    fleece lined leggins are such a great idea.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great idea and an even better purchase!

      Delete