The Other Royal Couple.

4.29.2011

As guests were arriving for the Royal Wedding, at around 4:30 am EST my heart skipped a beat at the arrival of the other royal couple, David and Victoria Beckham:
(via)
Victoria ( who is due in a few months) wore sky high custom Louboutin's.  

The stylish couple looked FANTASTIC and absolutely radiant! David looked svelte (amongst other adjectives) in a Ralph Lauren suit and accessorized with a top hat, which he unfortunately held in his hand. (I think he would have looked so dashing, and sent me to the ER if he actually wore it.)

Lady Victoria dazzled in an exquisite fascinator by Philip Treacy, a midnight blue dress from her own collection, and lastly, a pair of custom made Christian Louboutin's. Her sleek high ponytail and smokey eye makeup complemented the look perfectly. 

What did you think of the Beckham's wedding attire? Who were your favorites of the arrivals?

4 comments :

  1. I want one of those hats in the worst way! I'll wear it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most stylish couple! I love them! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look very handsome! I loved seeing photos of all of the awesome hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Oh so much

    ReplyDelete